TIME LEFT TO EVENT IN MIAMI
WELCOME TO GROWING ECONOMIES: LATIN AMERICA ENERGY FORUM 2019
The 3rd Latin America Energy Forum will address the needs of the evolving Latin America energy sector, exploring the evolution of the region’s energy mix and the role of gas in support of the expanded use of nonconventional renewables.
With government leaders from the US and Latin America joining senior decision makers from the most relevant companies in the industry, this Miami-based summit is a unique chance to explore US – LATAM energy relations and investment opportunities behind government strategies on both sides.
Florida was second only to Texas in 2014 in net electricity generation from natural gas, and the sunny state ranks 10th in the nation in net generation from utility-scale solar energy. Research conducted through the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) signifies that Florida currently ranks 11th in the country for solar market attractiveness. This ranking is based on some factors including energy policies, amount and quality of solar resources, utility rates and customer load match.
Miami is the epicentre of the 3rd Latin America Energy Forum, Miami 2019, the only tailored-made investment forum focusing on stimulating opportunities and aligning efforts amongst power plant owners, developers and EPC contractors to successfully execute projects in Latin America’s booming power market.
Topics to be discussed at the Latin America Energy Forum 2019
- POLITICAL FORECAST & MARKET PERSPECTIVES UP TO 2025: Gain a precise knowledge of the political climate and the market panoramas up to 2025 in the region. Get insights from key industry professionals (owners, operators, developers and EPCs) on timelines and challenges
- CLEAN AND RENEWABLE ENERGY AHEAD OF THE POLICY MAKERS: Government subsidy policies and tariff regimes are not the only revenue streams for developers and off-takers
- PROJECT INVESTMENT: Get insights on the latest trends of project finance and identify who to liaise with to achieve financing for your project
- PROJECT CASE STUDIES: Discover from executed project models how to simplify planning, construction and maintenance processes of power generatio
- MANAGING SOCIAL IMPACT STUDIES PERMITTING AND REGULATION: Assess the significant legal issues you need to address and achieve a successful project
- PROCUREMENT STRATEGIES: Manage supply chain bottlenecks to avoid costly delays during the construction phase
- TECH & TOOLS FOR POWER GENERATION: Insights into the future of the industry and how to access the latest technology; including 3D, VR, AR, IoT and and IoE
- HYBRID POWER PLANTS: Lessons Learned from Developers and Operators and how Latin American countries can capitalize such innovative infrastructure
- ENERGY MIX: Is the power mix the solution for industrial adoption? – an R&D perspective
- ENERGY STORAGE: How the development of the sector is a key driver in the success of the renewable industry in the region
- O&M OPPORTUNITIES: Discover the best and most innovative strategies and the advantages of operational reliability for power generation
- COSTA RICA, CHILE AND MEXICO: What needs to be done to reach full power generation and energy consumption through renewable energy?
- SUSTAINABILITY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Learn how the correct policies could improve and generate high levels of efficiency
- DECARBONISATION OF THE CONTINENT: Which countries are leading the decarbonisation of their industries through the production and consumption of energy using different technologies?
WATCH TESTIMONIALS FROM ENERGYNET CONFERENCES
This meeting will be co-located with the Powering Africa: Summit
The Powering Africa: Summit is a platform to showcase power, trade and infrastructure investment opportunities across the African continent, engaging decision makers from the American and African public and private sectors to explore how project bankability can be increased. Visit the website for more details.
For more information about this meeting or how to get involved in the Growing Economies: Latin America Energy Forum 2018 contact us at LATAM@energynet.co.uk